Job Title: CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE ASSISTANT
Type: Full Time & Part Time
Salary: Competitive + Bonus + Incentives
Location: Swansea, Wales UK
Start Date: September 2017
A BIT ABOUT CORNERFORD AND THE TEAM:
THE CORNERFORD STORY
Founded in 2014, Cornerford has built an international team that includes some of the best global creative talent, imbued with a winning combination of business and design thinking.
The brand’s constant obsession is to deliver an immersive experience to our international customer base in a way that embraces each unique culture. Cornerford is proud of the fact that every aspect of the brand is curated in-house, from store & product design to marketing making Cornerford a truly agile business working with pace and integrity.
We recruit the best thinkers across the globe to spread the Cornerford message of integrity and sophistication. Our People are the ambassadors for our brand.
We look for individuality, confidence and attitude when we recruit, we seek people who disrupt the norm, push boundaries and are collaborative in their approach. They act with honesty and humility and treat those around them with respect. Our people are able to bring others with them and are the best in what they do.
This is an environment where customer experience is world class.
We're a young company with a young mindset and we also believe in offering everyone a chance. If this is your first job or if you're a student - we encourage you to apply! Full training is provided and we encourage career growth into different fields within the company.
- An interest in high-end fashion
- You know what outstanding customer service looks like and have experience of delivering this in a high performing team
- You are able to communicate at all levels
- An air of positivity surrounds you and you are professional and inspiring to others
- You are able to plan, prioritise and meet deadlines with ease
- You are a natural leader
- A Design Thinker - making key commercial decisions to drive the business forward
- Thrive on solving problems and looking at implementing creative solutions
- You have 100% flexibility
- Passion for style
Reporting to the Store Manager and Assistant Store Manager, you will be on the shop floor to ensure the customer is getting fantastic service that is second to none. You will support the management team in all aspects of the store ensuring it showcases the brand in the best possible way.
- Creating a fun and aspirational in-store atmosphere that encourages customers to shop at Cornerford
- Hands on approach to developing the store customer experience. You will lead by example creating this customer first environment
- Utilising reporting tools available to shape commercial decisions which will benefit the customer and store
- Ensure all operational activities are managed and delivered to within guidelines and timeframes
- Create a visually exciting store that showcases our collection at its best and most commercial whilst maintaining operational excellence
To apply, email your CV to email@example.com