Job Title: SENIOR GLOBAL SOCIAL MEDIA MANAGER
Location: UK Headquarters
Start Date: ASAP
Cornerford London are looking for a Senior Social Media Manager to lead a small Social Media team. The successful candidate will specialise in the Press & PR department, but will also be involved in other event and media based projects being responsible for all aspects of internet activity, social media accounts and PR work as required. They will be working closely with the Marketing Manager.
Experience is vital as you will be in a team in a self-starting working environment where you will be required to manage your own time effectively. You will work closely with the Marketing department and Content team to execute the wider communications objectives of the business.
The ideal candidate has worked in PR for a fashion brand or agency for at least 5 years and has a good network of influencers and editors. It is important the individual is flexible to the needs of a fast growing company. As a key member of a close-knit team you will be influential to the continued development of the brand, and have the opportunity to really make an impact globally.
To apply please send a cover letter, portfolio and CV to email@example.com
• Manage global PR agencies
• Identify key media outlets
• Develop compelling story angles
• Cultivate relationships with key fashion journalists in national and trade publications
• Pitch stories to both national and international media. Achieve highest visibility for in print and online media outlets
• Write clear and compelling press releases and by-lined articles
• Identify media trends, news cycles and spin opportunities
• Proactively manage editorial calendars
• Analyse and measure results of PR programs
• Manage budgets and campaign ROI
• Develop and implement strategic PR programs to achieve significant increases in brand awareness
• 5 years+ relevant experience in public relations
• Strong network of influencers and media contacts
• A strong-sense of teamwork and ability to both manage and execute programs
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Ability to work in a team
To apply, email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org